Carefree is when you have little worries or no worries at all.
It is when you set aside the crazy toils in the crazy world for a minute, for an hour or for a day.
It is to relax and enjoy nature, breathe and extend visions beyond the horizons.
It is to let your mind drift with the waves in the ocean.
Or it is to collect stones or seashells on the seashore; gather them and leave them afterwards
Or throw and kick stones at the sea, wave at strangers and smile at passersby
It is doing something random in your own time with a light heart…
- Staying in Focus: Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree Grandchildren (patcoyle53.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree at Playtime (fromgroundtohome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (retired2travel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Carefree (dralimanonlife.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Carefree (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)