Today is the final day of our 10 Days of Prayer to the Holy Cross. I phoned mom who is feeling fantastic at what is happening at home. Friends and relatives came over, prayed, eat, and dance together as I have imagined. I just wish I was there to celebrate with them. But I could only wish and I’ll just check the videos and photos of the event later. I couldn’t thank God enough for this opportunity.
Meanwhile I am sharing my top 5 reasons that I should praise and thank God for this very moment:
1. Life – Having a life is good enough to be grateful. There are ups and downs that I’ve encountered but those are part of human strife. My life is simple and I’d like to keep it that way – less complicated but with spiritual bliss.
2. Health – an important thing that I always ask from God for myself and family. There is no happiness without excellent health.
3. Family – I don’t have a wealthy family with luxurious cars and fashionable clothes but I do have a loving and supportive one who never disappeared when I need helping hands and understanding minds.
4. Husband and Daughter – Sometimes i feel ashamed to God that He matched me with a very understanding and kind-hearted person. I think God just love me enough for giving me a thoughtful husband and a heavenly little being!
5. Job Opportunity – Eight years is long enough to work in an organization that everyone hates 🙂 but I managed to continue working even in the middle of foolish changes and ridiculous complaints. I was strong and patient enough to hurdle the challenges. Without God’s never-ending blessing, I won’t last and get this far.
Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.